Photo
- - - - -

Custom Code not updating

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 bevj

bevj

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:06 AM

Why would anything I update under the settings tab not update? I am using Platform pro (excellent product BTW) and added some custom .css rules, clicked save options and the custom code was saved. Within a few seconds, I noticed spelling mistake so I made the changes but now upon clicking "save options" the custom code won't update. other information. I can make the change, click update and see that browser is indicated information is being uploaded but after the page refreshes it is back to the incorrect text. Changes to posts or pages is updated without problem Occurs in chrome, firefox, and IE. even after clearing the cache cheers, bev

#2 bryan-hadaway

bryan-hadaway

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3697 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:53 AM

What version of PlatformPro and WordPress are you using? Also, did this previously work and now doesn't coinciding with any recent changes? Thanks, Bryan

#3 bevj

bevj

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:05 AM

I have platform pro 1.1.5 and updated to WP 3.0.4 just after logging in, created a post, then events happened as I recall above. Thanks,

#4 bevj

bevj

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:53 AM

I just updated to platform pro 1.2 and the issue seems to be resolved. cheers, Bev

#5 steffanantonas

steffanantonas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:19 PM

Bev, I'm having the same issue, only I'm on 1.2 and and WP 3.0.4 and I can't get my custom css to update. Is this a permissions issue on one of the files maybe?

#6 bevj

bevj

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:31 AM

Seffan, Sorry for the delay, didn't see that you posted. I really can't say what fixed it. The css just started taking after I updated, no other changes than that. Goodluck, Bev