Photo
- - - - -

Feature Boxes - where is the code?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 elyons3683

elyons3683

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:37 PM

I'm using the iBlogPro 3 theme and I cannot find the Feature Boxes. Where in admin are these located so that I can alter what is contained behind each box?

#2 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:17 PM

You can drag and drop widgets in the "Appearance >> Widgets" panel. Add the widgets into the 'footer_left', 'footer_middle', and 'footer_right' widget containers.

#3 elyons3683

elyons3683

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:50 PM

This doesn't appear to be where I'd access the code to change the number 1, 2, and 3 boxes that appear on the feature_default page. Can you give me more specifics if it is? It isn't clear how to determine what is behind values 1, 2, and 3 when a user clicks on each of them.

#4 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:48 PM

ahh I see, I misunderstood what you meant by Feature Boxes. You can edit the content of the Main Feature Box in the 'iBlogPro Features' panel. All the style code is in the style.css file (#featurenav). What exactly were you looking to do. If you describe what you want the end result to look like, I can give you better guidance.

#5 elyons3683

elyons3683

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:57 AM

Thank you so much! I'm looking to have the main page that users hit first when they go to my website have images of my three published books, the 2nd box would present yet another product of mine, the 3rd a third product of mine, etc.

#6 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:12 PM

Cool, so you can set all the content in that iBlogPro Features panel. Let me know if you run into any problems.

#7 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:13 PM

Cool, so you can set all the content in that iBlogPro Features panel. Let me know if you run into any problems.