Photo
- - - - -

Feature Page Background Issue

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 bilbomac

bilbomac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:55 PM

I'm using the Standard Highlight feature on a page and the subheader text doesn't show up. The background of the highlight area is white rather than blue. I don't think I've changed any settings. Thoughts? One of two pages where I'm having this problem is...

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I'm using WHP. Thanks

#2 bilbomac

bilbomac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:06 AM

Correction to the above. This is actually the "Highlight - Standard" page template that's misbehaving.

#3 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3270 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:26 AM

Which version of the theme are you on? On the link you gave me, it looks pretty good. Clarify?

#4 bilbomac

bilbomac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:13 AM

Andrew - WHP 2.1.1 Look at link below. This is using the "highlight page - standard." Note white background at top- not blue - and the subheader in the highlight section is very light and barely readable.

#5 bilbomac

bilbomac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 03:57 PM

Any luck on this? Note that there is a sub-title in the highlight section that says "A Wig-Wags Series" but you can barely see it. Is the background of the highlight section supposed to be white? If so, does the sub-title text color simply need to be changed? Again...

#6 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3270 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:48 PM

the full width Highlight template in WHP is designed to have a white background, although the sub should be darker. yes, add: `#highlight .fcontent .fsub {color:#666}` this might mess with your other highlight templates though.. Let me know? you've also got an unclosed tag somewhere on the page, which is why the PL icon isn't where its supposed to be...