Photo
- - - - -

Remove PageLines icon link in footer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 kenazar

kenazar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:33 PM

I was looking to remove the paglines icon and link in the footer and replace it with something else. I'm normally pretty good about locating the code and modifying the footer but can't see to locate the exact spot. Thanks, Ken

#2 kenazar

kenazar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 02:28 AM

anyone out there? :)

#3 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:53 AM

There is no option for this yet. We're actually creating a developers version of the theme that will include this option. Shoot me an email at hello@pagelines.com about this.

#4 ciordia9

ciordia9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:48 PM

Good deal on the developer notion. I don't mind having your link there, it'd be nice to have the option of adding or a similar sized image beside it. We have a number of clients who choose to go the theme option but we still have to mod/upfit/rebrand the site and would like some idea of our work being in there without having to go break the theme from easy upgrades.

#5 hello

hello

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:12 PM

it can be done very simple to do dont be fooled i personally think thats a dirty trick to play jnoh. These ppl me included paid good money for this template. kenazar if u want itn out ill tell you how shoot me a message on here

#6 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:16 PM

@hello Thanks very much for using our theme. We understand that some customers do need to have it removed, so for the time being we provide a way to do it through email. The attribution does really help us to continue providing themes/support. We are aware that the fix is very easy, but the the fix itself is fairly costly in that we lose some of that "word-of-mouth" attribution that we get from each user of the theme. As we really do want all of our users to get the site that they want, we've decided to package together a developers edition that allows users to fully customize the theme (with ai files, option to remove attribution).

#7 robbelo

robbelo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:56 PM

The icon and link in the footer show up in the middle of my blog and some of my pages, unless I select full width page.???

#8 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 01:34 AM

Add this to the Theme Options > Custom Code > CSS Code section:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content