Photo
- - - - -

Easy question - footer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 lmatanich

lmatanich

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:57 PM

I know I'm missing something that is super easy. I want to add contact info to the footer of my site so I added this in the "More statement in footer" under "footer options". How do I get this to appear on my pages? Thanks.

#2 webmachiavelli

webmachiavelli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:08 AM

My suggestion is add a text widget into a footer section.

#3 bryan-hadaway

bryan-hadaway

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3697 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:23 AM

Let's get a link so we can see just how you have it setup now. Thanks, Bryan

#4 lmatanich

lmatanich

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:28 AM

In progress...

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#5 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:25 PM

@Laurie Try this: - Go to: "PlatformPro->Settings->Template Setup->Site Footer". Make sure that "Footer Sidebars" is displayed in the left column under "Displayed Site Footer Sections". If it isn't, then drag and drop it there. - Refresh your Web page that displays your site content (the site itself, not the dashboard). Are the changes there? If not, then... - Go back to the dashboard and choose "Appearance->Widgets". You'll see an option in the far right column that says "Footer Sidebars". Make sure that is empty. If it's not, then drag the widgets that are currently in it out into the left column. - It should now show the default info, including your "More" text. Alternatively you could do as Chance recommended and use custom widgets. (You follow a similar process as above... If you want to do that, I can give you more info.)