Photo
- - - - -

Changing MoreFoot footer text VISIT OUR FRIENDS in Platform Pro

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 pviio

pviio

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:51 PM

Hi, I was wondering how to change the default text "VISIT OUR FRIENDS! A few highly recommended friends..." in the center part of the "Morefoot footer" into "RECOMMENDED SITES! A few highly recommended sites..." using the CSS customisation option in Platform Pro. Could someone help me on this, please? Would need the code line for changing it on all pagers. I don't want to overwrite it with the widget MoreFoot Middle because I want to be able to use the links functionality. Thank you PS. Have searhced your support files and documents but could not find this.

#2 bryan-hadaway

bryan-hadaway

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3697 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 03:33 AM

This can't be done via CSS and without using your own widget we'll have to get into the code. I believe this might be in the core code and not available via: Appearance > Editor.

Forwarding to developers for more input.

Thanks, Bryan

#3 pviio

pviio

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 02:00 PM

Thank you Brian. Instead of going into the code (and risk problems with updates), I opted for using the MoreFoot Middle widget and it all worked out great.

PS. I really love Platform Pro - which enabled me (that has almost zero knowledge about html coding) to build a great looking website over just one weekend. Thanks for making this all so easy!

#4 Kate

Kate

Advocate

• Members
  • 3039 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 02:41 PM

@Paul Glad you got it worked out. I'm going to mark this as resolved. Take care, Kate