Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Box suggestion

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

A suggestion to improve boxes functionality: Allow optional links and styles for boxes links the same way you have provided for soapboxes (soapbox_callout and fancybox) Also document use/integration with fancybox plugin in your plugins docs - no mention of it except on Box Settings page. pat

Posted · Report post

Pat, Thanks for the suggestion for how we can improve! I'll email Andrew this and it could be improved in the next few updates! :-)

Posted · Report post

Any chance of showing how to apply this functionality. I have tried several techniques but have had no success. all I am wanting to do is use fancybox to put a border around the picture and then launch to another website from this picture (preferably into a new tab) Looking for assistance and help here please. Cheers Martin

Posted · Report post

Do you still need assistance with this? Also, if you want the picture to launch into a new tab, that will depend on how a user has their browser set up (i.e. whether they have "new tab" or "new window" set up for links launching outside of the website). All browsers have tab settings, anyway, so I'm sure most people will have links launched in new tabs.