Photo
- - - - -

Where Is The Changelog?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 bhayent1

bhayent1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:14 AM

Hi - I am the proud owner of all three PL themes & loved working with WH Pro for one of my clients. I seem to be using an older version of this theme (WH Pro 1.4.6) - since reading this forum has intimated newer releases with fixes & improvements i the theme options panel. However - if there are newer versions - I seem to be the last to know. I;'n not sure what number the latest release of WH Pro is - or how many version behind I am. OR - What changes/updates have been included in the latest release. I have not received any emails from PL alerting me to new releases/patches, etc. There also does not seem to be a changelog visible anywhere on t his forum so that users can report or view changes/bus etc - or even be apprised of the latest version of the theme. Please advise if this exists - or if not - your plans to develop it. Thank you. Barbara

#2 justin

justin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 09:55 AM

Agree, a changelog would be nice. And perhaps forum posts when new versions are available.

#3 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3270 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:25 PM

Changelog shows up in the readme.pdf file; or at least version history. We will be posting announcements and updates on Twitter/Facebook/ and the blog once its relaunched. Are we missing something? Do you have an example of what would be ideal?

#4 justin

justin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:38 AM

Drew, I like what Panic does. Though I will admit, this is a lot of work to manage and update a change-log.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content