Photo

Change in font for pages

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 snobtrader

snobtrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:57 PM

Hey there, I just bought the White House theme and I would like to change the font size for the pages on the front page. see here: www.blue-point-trading.com Everytime I am putting in h4 or h3 , the background goes black. In addition, I also would like to appear the in the blog in italic as it is seen in the demo of White House Can u please help? Thanks Best regards Snobtrader

#2 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:17 PM

Thanks for using our theme! :)

I just bought the White House theme and I would like to change the font size for the pages on the front page. see here: http://www.blue-point-trading.com

Which font sizes did you want to change? The tags for h4 and h3? Let me know and I'll help you with the custom CSS for it.

In addition, I also would like to appear the in the blog in italic as it is seen in the demo of White House

To clarify, do you mean the links in the navbar? If so for the title of the page in the WP Page Editor, use:
 <em>the</em> Blog

#3 snobtrader

snobtrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:02 AM

No, the font size for the Blog, About, Toolbox... so basically all the pages (navbar) Yes the links in the navbar Best regards Snobtrader

#4 snobtrader

snobtrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:33 PM

What I also would like to do is to change the colour of all feature boxes to white. No problem to do it, but how do I change the Numbers accordingly so that they display in black instead of white!? Moreover, I would like to change the blue in the navigation bar to white. Is that possible?

#5 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3270 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:23 PM

Ok lets start from the beginning. We can help you but we need specifics...

Do you have Firebug for Firefox installed?

Every change will need specifics so a screenshot of what you're looking to change would help if you need guidance.

So for instance... to change the font size you'd add a rule like:
`body {font-size:15px}` to custom css, but if you only wanted to do it on the front page feature area:
`#feature .ftext {font-size: 15px]` etc... so specifics help.

Everything is possible you want to do.

note: your live feed thing is awesome.

#6 snobtrader

snobtrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 06:00 PM

thanks arpowers, I covered most of the problems... but I have an other big issue now... see here: http://www.pagelines...opic.php?id=413 Best regards Snobtrader