Photo

Remove feature navigation numbers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 jasonp

jasonp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:45 AM

How can I remove the "1" "2" "3" buttons to force-navigate the lefthand feature? My users have told me that it's confusing...as I'm already cycling all the lines every 5 seconds, it turns out to be redundant the way I've built it. Thanks!

#2 titanlineaudio

titanlineaudio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:27 AM

Holy cow - was *just* about to post the *very* same question. You beat me out by a few hours.

;)

I'll add to the question *why* can't the tab simply take the name of the feature that's listed in the bottom of the configuration form?

Update: now that I look at it - it seems that this is just a plain bug - since the instruction for the text field says

This just allows you to change the name of the feature in the menu navigation.

This clearly is not happening for me - and I'm using StationPro, BTW.

#3 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:43 PM

@jasonp That would be a good option to have (to hide the feature navigation). I'll make a note of it. In the meantime you can just hide using custom css: #featurenav {display:none}. @Houston Haynes The feature titles aren't working properly? What are you inputting as the names? Do you have a live link that I can take a look at? You may have found a bug as you've said.

#4 titanlineaudio

titanlineaudio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:28 AM

http://www.surroundunderground.com - feature page right on top... The names of the features are "Start", "Create", "Understand" respectively.

#5 jnoh

jnoh

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:45 AM

Ahh I see. Currently the Feature Name only changes the names of the tabs in the backend "Menu Navigation" for the Feature Options. We will look to add the option to swap out "1,2,..,6" in the feature box navigation to user specified text.