Tools you Need:
What to Do:
- Install Firefox
- Install Firebug into Firefox
- Go to your site and using the blue arrow with Firebug you can highlight anything on a given page to look closer at the code
- You can make test edits live or grab the ID and Class selectors you need to add CSS to:
Custom Code > Custom CSS
will have easy examples of just about everything you could want to style; colors, fonts etc.
- `id="whatever"` in HTML is styled with `#whatever` in CSS
- `class="whatever"` in HTML is styled with `.whatever` in CSS
To Hide Anything:
Let me know if you have any questions, don't worry if it doesn't come right away, you'll get better and better at making those advanced customizations saving you time and money where you don't have to hire a pro every time.
And if you truly need professional help with your project, we are here to help: