Photo
- - - - -

Station Pro Forum Problems with installing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#21 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3252 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 07:12 PM

Did you take at the forum installation guidelines that jeff posted? What is the problem? Still getting 404'd? Also is your forum installed within your WordPress directory?

#22 london-muscle

london-muscle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 08:37 PM

Hi andrew, still getting 404'd The forum isnt installed within the wordpress directory. I tried this before and it still never worked.

#23 london-muscle

london-muscle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 09:35 PM

Guys, Get the F#ck in! The issue is with the deep integration code that we are using. If you are using the latest version of Wordpress and the latest version of bbpress you may experience this issue. What seems to happen is when it loads usign the code wp-blog-header.php its like it points the whole page to that directory. So if you say click add new topic well it is then searching the directory that wp-blog-header.php is in. obviously it wont find the files needed because they arent there. Its not actually the header file that we want for the deep integration its the wordpress access and the authentication. after literally banging my head against my desk all this time I opened all of the files in my blog folder and read the code. if you enter; `require_once('.../.../.../blog/wp-blog-header.php');` Which is the exact file path so it the ... bits will be all different for you all. What this does is forces it to load the wordpress authentication bits and then the wordpress header not just the wordpress header. done that and voila! it works

#24 london-muscle

london-muscle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:04 PM

Sorry guys I meant to say if you enter `require_once('../../../blog/wp-load.php'); this should be the absolute path to the wp load file. This is what causes it to load the authentication details and not just the header file. regards, Chris