• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 clodis

clodis

• Members

• 116 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:49 AM

Today acquire page less, in my demosite not corectly work, if I digit a code esample  background-color:#D2691E;  pageless says ok , when refresh page , Dms says error loading, now I enable pageless.

#2 clodis

clodis

• Members

• 116 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:19 AM

thi is the messsage appear: 

Oops, There may be an issue loading.

DMS typically loads in less than 5 seconds. Please check for Javascript or PHP errors.
(Typically, slow or incomplete loading is related to plugin conflicts or server issues.)
View the Troubleshooting Guide

#3 clodis

clodis

• Members

• 116 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:28 AM

I have enable this plug in:

pgelines updater

poppy

post pins

recent post slider

selettore tab

single bits

tabtastic

uber menu adapter

uber menu 3

woocommerce

only uber menu and woocommerce is not DMS plug in , all the others are DMS plug in.

I try disable all plug in and enable only page less but the issue persists, only if I disable page less all work fine.

#4 Evan Mattson

Evan Mattson

• Members

• 234 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI
  • Framework Version:latest stable & beta releases

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:32 PM

@clodis,

This looks like a javascript error, which may or may not be from PageLess.  Would you please show me the output of the console in chrome?

#5 clodis

clodis

• Members

• 116 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:04 PM

@clodis,

This looks like a javascript error, which may or may not be from PageLess.  Would you please show me the output of the console in chrome?

yes of course :

Consider using 'dppx' units, as in CSS 'dpi' means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual 'dpi' of a screen. In media query expression: (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), (min-resolution: 192dpi) (index):1
Uncaught Error: properties must be inside selector blocks, they cannot be in the root. utils.less.js?ver=2c8a2a:509
Invalid App Id: Must be a number or numeric string representing the application id. all.js:57
FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init(). all.js:57
Consider using 'dppx' units, as in CSS 'dpi' means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual 'dpi' of a screen. In media query expression: (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 1.5), (min-resolution: 144dpi) follow_button.1408655446.html:1

#6 Evan Mattson

Evan Mattson

• Members

• 234 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:17 AM

@clodis,

It seems like there may be an error in your LESS code.  Have you added any of your own yet?

Do you get this loading problem and error on every page or just pages with custom page less?

#7 clodis

clodis

• Members

• 116 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:41 AM

@clodis,

It seems like there may be an error in your LESS code.  Have you added any of your own yet?

Do you get this loading problem and error on every page or just pages with custom page less?

Only on page with custom page less, if I not add custom code, pageless plug in not create any issues.

I add only this code: background-color:#D2691E;

#8 Evan Mattson

Evan Mattson

• Members

• 234 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:36 PM

Right, which is why you're getting this error from less.js 

Uncaught Error: properties must be inside selector blocks, they cannot be in the root.

What you added is not valid CSS or LESS.  You need to apply that with a selector.  See here: http://www.cssbasics.com/css-syntax/

Once you have that corrected, you should find that everything is working as expected.

#9 clodis

clodis

• Members

• 116 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:28 PM

Right, which is why you're getting this error from less.js 

Uncaught Error: properties must be inside selector blocks, they cannot be in the root.

What you added is not valid CSS or LESS.  You need to apply that with a selector.  See here: http://www.cssbasics.com/css-syntax/

Once you have that corrected, you should find that everything is working as expected.

I'm sorry, but that is just pageless problems, in fact if I put in a page the following code: body {
   background: # FFDAB9;

}
Pageless makes the message is correct, the green stripe on it, and it makes me filled in, but then the refresc makes me an error message and freezes the page. Besides the fact that being pageless, it should be obvious that encode the page, so it should be sufficient to select the content, but this is not a problem, select the container, the fact remains that it does not work properly and do not understand the error.

#10 Evan Mattson

Evan Mattson

• Members

• 234 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:20 AM

@clodis,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble.  I just did a clean install of DMS 2.1.5, and PageLESS 1.2.4 and I don't seem to be having any trouble.

See my screenshot here: http://cl.ly/image/3O3I2J1C1p25

Perhaps other plugins are creating a conflict?  Did you try disabling all others as a test?

Looking at your code above you may be getting an error from the space between the # and the hex code.  Try removing that?  What happens if you remove all of the code save and refresh?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PageLess