Question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Recently I have noticed that my Custom Code tab (in the DMS toolbar) looks different from usual. All of the code is now completely grey. However, in the wp/pagelines dashboard the code highlights classes and ID's (red green etc). Something just seems wrong. The shortcut I always use (alt + a) does not work. I am forced to use the preview button. I use sublime but I would like to know why I am experiencing these issues?

Please see a screen grab for the custom tab issue.

Kind regards,

James

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi James,

If you notice any kind of cosmetic issue with the DMS editor, then the most likely cause is either custom code you have added yourself or a plugin. If you remove all custom CSS/LESS/Scripts and see if this resolves your issue. If it doesn't then it is most certainly related to a plugin you have installed, disable them all and see if this resolves the issue.

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny,

Thanks for the help. That's weird, I just updated my Yoast SEO wordpress plugin and now the shortcut works and the custom code displays colours! So all seems ok now!

However, in my scripts I noticed the following code: <script src="http://jwpsrv.com/library/OF8KvN9LEeObiyIACi0I_Q.js"></script>

I have no idea how it got there or what it's for?

All the best, James

Posted · Report post

That script appears to be related to something called JW player, this isn't part of DMS and therefore, must be something you have added.

Posted · Report post

Ok thanks, I will take a look into what it is and thanks again for the help with this. I think it might be related to an HTML player company I signed up with a while ago.

All the best,

James

Posted · Report post

No problem.

1 person likes this