DMS 2 WooCommerce integration with DMS2

Question

Posted · Report post

Website URL: http://www.marielfrias.com
Framework Version: PageLines DMS Developer 2.1.5

WordPress Version: 3.9.2

Plugins in Use: WooCommerce
Server/Host: http://www.simohost.com
Details: It says DMS2 supports WooCommerce, but when I try to use it the plugin just breaks the DMS2 framework, looks like DMS2 does not support any ecommerce plugin, I have contacted a "third party member" Ellen Moore which she has created some solutions for past Pagelines WooCommerce builds and she says she is working on an update for the plugin. My client is waiting for the page to be finished and I cannot continue. Botton line is that I need to create a store. Please offer a solution.

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Which bit do you need help with, there isnt really any specific docs because it should just work!

If you have made a shop page, and that page has the post loop section on it, then the shop should appear. Same goes for product pages. Make sure they all have the post loop section in the pages.

Posted · Report post

DMS works out of the box with woocommerce, we use it on PageLines.com.

If you can elaborate on 'breaks' why might be able to find out what is causing your issue.

Posted · Report post

Then this must be lack of knowledge on the subject by me, can you please link a document or info with the integration of WooCommerce and DMS2 or something similar. Thank you :)