Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DMS 2 2 menus showing in mobile menu

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi Guys

I'm having a slight technical issue with my menus in DMS2. I have used the simple Full Width Nav Bar and although I have created a mobile menu and specified it as such my menu contains 2 menus, the main one and my mobile menu underneath it (See attached Screen shot).

I am pretty sure I had this before once and just turned off or turned on an option but I can't find the option and its driving me nuts.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer me with this.

Cheers

Gary

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Gary,

The mobile menu is configured separately to the Navbar/Navi sections menus. To resolve your issue, you have most likely configured the mobile menu to display two menus which are the same.

From the DMS toolbar, go to Site Settings > Layout & Nav and from there, you should see two options. Once called Primary and the other called Secondary, simply configure a menu in Primary only and this should resolve your issue.

Basically, the primary should be used for your important menu items like blog, news, about, contact us, store, shop etc.. and secondary is used to display menu items deemed not that important such as categories or sub menus items from your main menu.

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny

Thanks for your help with this one buddy, I'll have a crack at it and let you know how I get on.

Cheers

Gary

Posted · Report post

No problem.