Photo
Cool Carousel

cool carousel fade

cool carousel

Best Answer CliffordP , 11 August 2014 - 04:48 PM

Hi. Thank you for your purchase. Thanks for that link. That site's flash slideshow is not how Cool Carousel works. You can see all the demos at http://www.pagelines...rousel-section/ (including the single-slide-at-a-time fade effect).

If you need help with anything else, please update this thread or create a new one.

If you need to, please contact the PageLines Staff about any refund requests. I am the only one that monitors my own forum.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 martinjrob

martinjrob

Advanced Member

• Members

• 38 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:28 PM

Hi

I bought cool carousel the other day and i am just seeking a bit of advice.

I dont understand code just drag and drop  :) , i was hoping to make my carousel work with the fade function but it will only let me display 1 image at a time, can i make it work like this carousel on this site?  link below.

http://ecologysurveysinnorfolk.co.uk/

i am wanting to rebuild the site in DMS 2

Can we make the CC work the same as this? if so how do i go about doing it.

Many thanks in advance 

Martin

#2 CliffordP

CliffordP

Advocate

• Members

• 474 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:48 PM   Best Answer

Hi. Thank you for your purchase. Thanks for that link. That site's flash slideshow is not how Cool Carousel works. You can see all the demos at http://www.pagelines...rousel-section/ (including the single-slide-at-a-time fade effect).

If you need help with anything else, please update this thread or create a new one.

If you need to, please contact the PageLines Staff about any refund requests. I am the only one that monitors my own forum.

#3 martinjrob

martinjrob

Advanced Member

• Members

• 38 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:19 PM

Hi Clifford

I like the CC and I will be keeping it.

If its not too much of an issue would it be possible for you to make the carousel images fade or would that be a nightmare to get it to do that?

#4 CliffordP

CliffordP

Advocate

• Members

• 474 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:18 PM

I am glad to hear you like it and will be keeping it.

However, the script that's used just doesn't have what you're looking for, which is basically a way to have multiple slides fade together. Cool Carousel can only fade 1 slide at a time, but you could use multiple Cool Carousel sliders on a single page if you desire.

#5 martinjrob

martinjrob

Advanced Member

• Members

• 38 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:37 PM

Could i use it side by side say like 5 or 6 next to each other to give that effect as in the site link i sent you?

and thanks for getting back to me.

#6 CliffordP

CliffordP

Advocate

• Members

• 474 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:14 PM

Yes, that's what I was suggesting. You'd add columns (part of DMS), and put a different CC in each column. Just know that none of the carousels are connected. You'd probably want to setup one how you like it (e.g. auto transition, turn off controls/arrows, choose Fade transition, etc.) and then clone it multiple times and drag into those columns.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cool Carousel, cool carousel