Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DMS 2 Disappearing Header

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi DMS'ers,

I'm running into a problem at www.MeetKevin.com where the header disappears after a certain amount of time editing. If I leave the site alone, it's fine. As soon as I edit for 30 minutes or so, it randomly disappears. 

I'm referring to the first masthead and media box on the front page at the top. The canvas stays, but these two elements just completely disappear. The problem recurs frequently. I've put the data back in about 7 times now.

Kevin

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Kevin,

Like your other topic, would it be possible for you to first, disable all active plugins and see if this resolves your issue. If it doesn't can you record the issue, so we can see if first hand, you can use either Jing or QuickCast, both are free apps.

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny, 

I've attempted to disable plugins on this issue, but the problem still occurs. It's not something I can video, because I don't know when it will happen; it's totally random. It's quite strange. Simply: the masthead and media box disappear. That's it. As if someone hit delete on them.

It happens after a period of editing the site. 

Posted · Report post

Can you enable DMS debug mode please so we can see your debug info ~ DMS Toolbar > Site Settings > Advanced.