#1 jmad

jmad

Advocate

• Members

• 909 posts
  • LocationCentral Florida
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:44 AM

I'm good with adding my own html to the custom captions but was thinking that I should be able to assign the class Rev Slider uses to make the text resize so I don't have to write my own.  I've looked through the less and tried targeting but maybe I'm not adding the correct class.  Is what I'm wanting to do...well doable?

Alternately, could we get an option in Rev Slider to change the text animation per slide.  Or is this doable via CSS?  I don't see a class to just target one slide at a time....I may have just been looking at this too long and the answer is simple.

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17139 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:38 AM

Hi,

You should be able to do this via CSS, you will need to add the animation CSS to your elements, see Cliffs guide on animation classes - http://www.pagelines...-in-animations/

You should try something like this:

<h2 class="slider-text">

<span class="slide-title pl-animation pla-from-righ">The DMS Demo</span>

<small>Use PageLines DMS to create with drag-and-drop.<br>Your site could look like this in minutes!</small>

</h2>

Or try adding it to the actually H2 instead so it does it for both the slide title and the tagline together.

#3 jmad

jmad

Advocate

• Members

• 909 posts
  • LocationCentral Florida
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:07 PM

I realize reading my post now that I wasn't clear.

I'm wanting to change the text animation per slide.  This is no problem using the custom captions area (combined with the animation classes built into rev slider not sure why I'd use the Pl animations...would that be better) and adding my own html.  However, in order to get the text to resize I will need to write the CSS...again no problem...however, I was trying to find the class(es) applied to Rev Slider text for size scaling so I could just add the class to my HTML.

Just can't find the class.  Are you saying the slide-title class should handle the text size scaling?

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17139 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:06 AM

Yeah the text is resized via the slider-text class and media queries.