Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DMS 2 media box behavior in firefox

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi Everyone,

I have page headings set in media boxes for each page...these display just fine in Chrome but when I look at the site in Firefox the subheads are huge, covering most of the pages. I don't understand what is up or how to address this issue. Any help greatly appreciated.

The site is http://nela-pow.org/ and the pages displaying this problem are archive, submit and mailing list.

This had been behaving just fine in the past but I was attempting to use cleaner, more precise images for the subheads. The actual artwork is just over 80px high...very strange.

Thanks,

Daniel

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

The issue is related to padding, if you want to remove all padding top from the Masonic section use the following CSS:

#site .section-masonic .pl-section-pad,
#site .section-masonic .span-wrap {
  padding-top: 0;
}

You may need to tweak it slightly.

Posted · Report post

Update: I found this post: http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/35590-firefox-issues/?hl=firefox and the solution contained addressed my immediate issue although I now have a very fine alignment problem now...my images do not line up exactly with their neighboring columns...

Posted · Report post

Thanks Danny, 

That did the trick and it also helped my with the CSS for the padding on some other objects. I swear I will learn how to address each object with CSS at some point soon. Your help really is helping me learn how to do this better and I appreciate that.

Posted · Report post

No problem, happy to help!