• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hannie

Hannie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:52 AM

Hi,

On my testpage http://shop.mommersontwerp.nl I have a really strange thing happening. There is a borderline right below the header in Firefox. It's not supposed to be there.

When I enlarge the view it's gone. When decreasing the view it takes 2 steps and then it's gone again.

It's not visible in Chrome or in Safari, so the logical conclusion is, that it's a Firefox-thing and not a Pagelines-thing. I just have no idea how to fix this. Anybody familiar with this problem?

Computer: Apple

Theme: iBlogPro6

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17666 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:36 PM

Hi,

I have just viewed your site on FireFox for OSX and I am unable to see any border beneath your header. Is this now resolved?

#3 Hannie

Hannie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:38 PM

No, it isn't, Danny. I looked on my husband's computer and there too the line is.

#4 Hannie

Hannie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

Oh, Danny, BTW, you don't have to go into any more trouble. I have decided I don't want to use this theme anymore. A pity of my 4 days of trying to figure everything out, but nothing to be done about that. Thanks for your answer here and on my other post.

#5 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17666 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:27 AM

I have viewed the site on a few versions of FireFox and wasn't able to see any border at all. If you could provide a screenshot, I may be able to help.

#6 Hannie

Hannie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:50 AM

Thanks, Danny, but

1) I can't upload here for some reason

2) as I mentioned above I am not using the theme anymore.

#7 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17666 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:54 PM

Well if you're not using DMS because of a border, then this is likely a simple fix. However, I can't assist unless I can see it, which at present I wasn't able to do, when I viewed your site. The most likely cause is custom CSS you may have added or a plugin you're using.

If you use IMGUR or a similar image hosting service, then just provide the URL to the image.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: border, line, bug