Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DMS 2 Problems displaying in IE on Windows

Question

Posted · Report post

I am having an issue with IE displaying correctly my site www.nedsgroup.com any help please look at screenshot attached

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi cdagesse

I donĀ“t see your theme in this

http://whatwpthemeisthat.com

I only see

"WordPress theme detected is called corporation, but no further details can be determined. It is probably a customized theme"

What version de DMS are you using?

You need to install the "PagelLnes Pro Plugin" and activate the "Browser Specific CSS the Enable CSS Classes" and you can see if the issue resolved.

Posted · Report post

i did this and still not working

Posted · Report post

Hi,

What version of IE are you having issues with. Also, do you have the DMS Pro Tools plugin installed, as this plugin includes scripts that provide extra support for ancient browsers like IE8.

Posted · Report post

IE 8 is my issue. And yes I have pro installed

Posted · Report post

Can you provide larger screenshots of your issues please, as the its a little tricky to see the problem based on the screenshot you have provided. Please use Imgur or a similar hosting service to share your screenshots instead of the attachment option.

Can you also go into detail what exactly is the issues, is it a specific section(s) or is it styling issues. Are these styling issues something that is part of DMS or is it something you have added yourself ?

Posted · Report post

If you look at netrenderer.com and select ie8 and then ie11 and view www.nedsgroup.comaybe that is better way to show difference. The menu bar is gone and I have 2 columns in main body and it's stacking them. It's almost like it thinks ie8 is a mobile browser

Posted · Report post

What Operating System do you have ?

Also, I don't like NetRender as I don't think it gives you an accurate. So I viewed your site on BrowserStack and it looks just fine apart from the Navigation, which is a third party section.