Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Workspace FlexSlider Flex-Caption CSS Workspace

Question

Posted · Report post

Most of the site is working as expected, but I am having trouble with the css to change the font sizing in the slider. When I make changes to the styling classes in the slider configuration, for example:

.flex-caption { font-size: 20px; }

It doesn't update the slider. Either my css is not inheriting correctly, or I'm missing the syntax, or I'm missing something entirely.

If I try to format the slider text directly with markup.. <h2>Hello this is slider text</h2>, it throws all of the text at the bottom of the slider image. Can anyone provide some guidance on where to check to see why the updates aren't inheriting, and also some guidance on what can/can't be done in the slider text, or best practices?

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

HI highlandmartin

Please, you can post your site's url so we can properly troubleshoot the issue for you. 

Thank you !

Posted · Report post

Hi highlandmartin not sure this is a theme specific issue.  Most likely it's a caching issue.  When you make changes to the code, you need to refresh the less/cache.  If you've got the PageLines Developer Plugin you can set your site to 'less dev mode' and 'turn off caching'.  I've found that checking both of those options can help my overrides to show up.