• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lemureyes

lemureyes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:41 AM

I have been trying for hours to get my social media buttons to appear in my header with installing custom widgets, yet they are not exactly what I have in mind.

I would like it to just have the social media buttons all line up right next to my banner like it does in DMS. I am really lost on child pages and how to input custom code into pagelines. I am really just looking for a article that will help me out or a youtube video.

*Disclaimer my website does need a lot of work I am learning all of this as I go.*

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17600 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:14 AM

Hi,

I wrote a guide on how you can use DMS to create a Branding area, using nothing more than the included sections along with some basic HTML and CSS. You can find the guide here - http://docs.pageline...a-branding-area

#3 lemureyes

lemureyes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:26 PM

Hi Danny,

I did stumble across this article but if I am using just the free version can I still use this? And if I am using the free version of Pagelines is there anyway I can do it.

Thank you for your time.

#4 batman

batman

Bat Learning

• Members

• 2202 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

Hi @lemureyes

Yes, you can use this 

;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: soicalmediabuttons, pagelines, Branding, customheader, header, banner