Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DMS 2 I created a map for one page but it is showing up as a blank spot on my other pages

Question

Posted · Report post

I created a map which I wanted for my schedule page. It works just fine but it was showing up on the other 2 pages so I hide it on my other pages by entering their page numbers. When I look at my site though it has a blank spot where the map would have went on the home page and the price page which i do not want. I have attached pictures. Sorry if this is something simple this is my first time using pagelines

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Can you provide a link to the site in question please so we can take a closer look.

Posted · Report post

Yeah sorry, www.herofitoakland.com

Posted · Report post

How have you removed the map, as I am not able to see any Map or code for a Map on your homepage ?

Posted · Report post

In the map edit section there is a section that allows you to remove the map from certain pages, by entering there page numbers which I did but it pushes all of text over like the map is still there

Posted · Report post

Here is a screen grab of where I removed the map form the other pages

Posted · Report post

There is no issue here, if you choose to hide a section on a specific page, that is what it has done, hid the section. The space that is there, is due to the section being removed. If you do not like how this works, then you will want to create a new template for that page.