Center Logo in Navigation

Question

Posted · Report post

I looked through the forums and know that centering navigation in a menu is something that was addressed in previous versions.  Is there currently a navigation menu in DMS2 that allows for a centered logo?  If not could you point me to the correct/most recent thread about how to accomplish this. 

I was considering adding a multiple Navigation sections, one with logo on left that will convert/show to mobile but hide on desktop and then one that has a centered logo, and text nav on both sides that will then hide on mobile.  Or specifically, I guess these would have to show and hide based on window size.  

I couldn't find that Ubermenu will allow for a centered logo.

1 answer to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

There is no section that has been designed specifically to allow users to have a navigation where the logo is centered. However, it can be achieved via basic HTML in a MediaBox or you could use the WordPress menu system following my basic guide here.

http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/32656-centering-fixed-navbar-logo-and-menu-also-resizing-logo/

Please be aware that this is super basic and will likely require additional styling.