Photo
voyant

Make Header / Navbar Visible at all Times

header navbar menu visibility

Best Answer tmeister , 18 July 2014 - 03:41 PM

Hi there,

I'll used the :before pseudo class in the mobile menu holder to get something like the image below, please add the follow CSS code ( http://paste.pagelines.com/UureJtWw ) in your theme or in the Custom LESS/CSS Box.

00000196.png

Best,

Enrique.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dawsonbarber

dawsonbarber

• Members

• 164 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:24 PM

Currently the header/navbar is hidden until you scroll down the page.

I'd like it to be visible no matter where a visitor is on a page.

I've been screwing around with this this morning but haven't found a way to do this that I am satisfied with.

I can remove the negative margin for .hide-menu and push the .section-page-title .holder down using custom CSS, but that seems to have some consequences on smaller screens (header/navbar disappears).

Could you please advise me on the best way to do this?

Cheers,

Dawson

#2 dawsonbarber

dawsonbarber

• Members

• 164 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:42 PM

(header/navbar disappears).

Okay, it looks like I was mistaken about this. The header/navbar turns into the mobile menu, so it doesn't disappear (it was hard to see, but I tested on the Voyant demo page and got the same result).

So I guess my question becomes: how can I maintain the visibility of the logo on smaller screens?

#3 dawsonbarber

dawsonbarber

• Members

• 164 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:51 PM

So I guess my question becomes: how can I maintain the visibility of the logo on smaller screens?

I see that I can add a background colour and a background-image (scaled down and float to the left) to the row that contains the mobile nav, but would like to know if this would be the recommended solution.

#4 tmeister

tmeister

• Members

• 221 posts
  • LocationValle de Bravo, México

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:41 PM   Best Answer

Hi there,

I'll used the :before pseudo class in the mobile menu holder to get something like the image below, please add the follow CSS code ( http://paste.pagelines.com/UureJtWw ) in your theme or in the Custom LESS/CSS Box.

00000196.png

Best,

Enrique.

#5 dawsonbarber

dawsonbarber

• Members

• 164 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:49 PM

Thanks very much, Enrique.

Cheers,

Dawson

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: voyant, header, navbar, menu, visibility