Photo
- - - - -

MOBILE MENU

Best Answer Danny , 11 July 2014 - 11:56 AM

HI,

You're only allowed one mobile menu, as it is a separate entity, it is not actually part of the Navi or NavBar section. Therefore you're only allowed one. If you wish to have two mobile menus, then you should check the UberMenu plugin.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 thoinayezine

thoinayezine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:34 PM

hi,

I used 

1. Navi for my main menu,,,and it appear normal on desktop but when it on mobile it show up NaviBar menu

2. NaviBa is for special menu....it appear normal on desktop, mobile but it take over main menu on mobile.

How you do make Navi show main menu on mobile? and NaviBar show Special menu on mobile

www.imperialsalonanddayspa.com

Thanks

#2 thoinayezine

thoinayezine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:50 PM

I noticed that only one mobile navigation allow even i have two navigation menu on my site. it only show one menu on mobile.  I thought i could show two mobile navigation.

In menu setting if i checked Main Nav Section, and Mobile Navigation. then on mobile the main navi will show up. on the other hand if i checked Mobile Navi for my special menu it will show up special menu for both on the mobile.

How do make both of the menu show up it own menu on mobile?

#3 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17580 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:56 AM   Best Answer

HI,

You're only allowed one mobile menu, as it is a separate entity, it is not actually part of the Navi or NavBar section. Therefore you're only allowed one. If you wish to have two mobile menus, then you should check the UberMenu plugin.

#4 thoinayezine

thoinayezine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:13 PM

Thank you Danny

#5 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators