Photo

uneeded space between post title and content

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 homehost

homehost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:56 PM

hi when selecting a post at least a full paragraph of empty space appears - how do I remove it - I am not a programmer is this something I can fix? http://geocity.co/?p=705

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:17 PM

Are you referring to the space directly to the right of the image thumbnail?

#3 homehost

homehost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:24 PM

Yes please take a look at the post at this link http://geocity.co/?p=723 - its the space directly next to the image

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:45 PM

One way to get rid of that space would be to format the text so that it gets "pushed up" (it will fill that white space as a result). Is that something you want?

#5 homehost

homehost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:52 PM

I tried formatting no luck - unless I am not sure how to format - is it normal to look like that? I mean it looks terrible, I know its not anything to do with my content

#6 homehost

homehost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:58 PM

I beg your pardon? I am talking about the page line carousel the skinny one not the page lines featured - did you misunderstand my question or your docs are in correct - because based on your manual, the carousel is set on its own and not through the feature slider Your answer confused me further - I just read your manual and it doesnt reflect what you are asking

#7 homehost

homehost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:00 PM

please disregard this last post - it was for another post I have

#8 homehost

homehost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:25 PM

Catrina Hi I figured it out - the reason the space appears because under Post Excerpt or Summary Handling in blog and posts panel was deselected - so by selecting the Excerpt - the space is removed.