Accordions PAgelines DMS 2.1.3 does not load DMS editor when Accordians 1.7 is activated

Question

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

HELP!

Posted · Report post

Hi, Sorry I can't wait any longer, I am getting rid of the plugin and trying a different one.

Posted · Report post

So was it a javascript error?

Posted · Report post

triggerfish Accordions works with DMS. If the site is not working correctly usually it is a plugin conflict. If you still want to use the plugin, please you can test by disabling all plugins except for Accordions. Does the page load correctly now? If so, re-enable each plugin one by one to find the conflict. As Simon suggested, it is probably a javascript error with another plugin.

Let me know your results. Sorry for the delay in response.

Best,

Ellen

Posted (edited) · Report post

It appears is was how the plugin was installed.

You cannot just upload the folder into the WP plugins, certain files need to be place correctly. Not sure why this is the only plugin with multiple folders, and no instructions on how to install it.

So no java errors...no plugin conflicts.. just a strange installs.. ie you can see the plugin in sections, but it has no icon. When you use it it does not allow you to load the DMS editor.

Edited by triggerfish

Posted · Report post

triggerfish Accordions installs just like a plugin, in the wp-content/plugins folder. Try removing it and then install the zip through Plugins on your site.

Also, make sure you are using the latest version 1.7.

It should show up under Plugins and you should have a menu item for Accordions.

Best,

Ellen