7 replies to this topic

#1 BentleyD

BentleyD

• Members

• 148 posts
  • Framework Version:dms

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:38 AM

Hey guys,

I'm working on http://websitealright.com and I can't seem to figure out how the section padding works. I currently have it set at Vertical top/bottom padding 100px so it will actually shows my images. I have the horizontal on -select- ....

I'd like it to be flush with the header. So, basically zero top padding, while displaying the entire height of the image. Please help!

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15694 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:45 AM

Hi,

Don't select 100px for the vertical, select 0. This should resolve your issue, if it doesn't then there is likely padding coming from somewhere else. Which you will need to reduce or remove, as all sections/elements contain some kind of padding/margin.

#3 BentleyD

BentleyD

• Members

• 148 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:27 PM

@Danny I've tried selecting 0 and still no luck. The bottom of the images are cut off. Every other section on the site so far is still default out of box settings so I can't see how this would effect anything. Please help!

#4 BentleyD

BentleyD

• Members

• 148 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:28 PM

@James B If you're still around brother, maybe you have a solution.

Edited by BentleyD, 08 July 2014 - 04:30 PM.

#5 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15694 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:03 AM

James B is no longer a PageLines employee, therefore, @mentioning him is pointless.

In regards to your issue, I am not even sure what you have done to get those images cut off ? I have just this moment downloaded one of your hat images, added it several times and my Carousel looks like this - https://cloudup.com/cenUE2pLdmH

If I want to have the Carousel flush with the Fixed Navbar, I simply remove the padding for the Canvas area that it is placed him - https://cloudup.com/cbqmrSm2WCs

#6 BentleyD

BentleyD

• Members

• 148 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:30 PM

@Danny Like I said, I literally downloaded DMS 2 and put this plugin in place. There is obviously a technical issue here. In the past I have given my login credentials to a pagelines employee (including james) and they helped me troubleshoot the issue. I've done everything you asked and I'm still having the issue. If you could send me an email address to securely send over my credentials and take a look, that would be very appreciated.

#7 BentleyD

BentleyD

• Members

• 148 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:43 PM

For everyone who has this issue, the solution was to choose the "Max Items In View" I set mine to "10" and it solved the issue!

#8 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15694 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:58 AM

So you hadn't configure the section correctly ? Also, did you remove the padding from the Canvas area ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: QuickCarousel, Padding