Photo
- - - - -

Bug - When using window management software to resize, text doesn't align.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 josh1178

josh1178

• Members

• 181 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:03 AM

When using software like ManyTricks 'Moom' to resize your browser by keystroke, pagelines sections like Scroll Slider and Rev Slider don't align. When dragging manually it's fine.

http://manytricks.com/moom/

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17931 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:40 PM

Hi,

That isn't a bug with DMS as far as I am concerned, it is likely something that app is doing. Also, I used to use a Chrome extension that from the looks of it did something similar to that app and never encountered any issues with text or sections not resizing.

#3 josh1178

josh1178

• Members

• 181 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:50 PM

Hi Danny,

Except for the fact that it works perfectly across the web. I've used it for years and never had any problem with ANY website. Perhaps the resizing happens to quickly for DMS to detect the change when resizing via keystroke when in edit mode?  I'll report back if I experience the same problem in Live mode.

My guess is it is something with the editor mode being active.

Thanks

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17931 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:40 AM

Well DMS resizes just fine when I do so with a Chrome extension or manually resizing the browser. This isn't something our developers will investigate, as this is an issue with a third party app, it could well be a conflict between the two, but I can not report this as a bug.

#5 josh1178

josh1178

• Members

• 181 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

No prob. Just saying. I think it's a DMS editor only prob. Live site seems ok so far. :)

#6 James Giroux

James Giroux

Community Director

• Moderators

• 165 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Canada
  • Framework Version:Developer

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:03 PM

I use MOOM and haven't encountered any issues, I don't use key strokes though.  Could also be a resolution thing.  DMS works with specific break points so if your MOOM settings shrink it down to something outside of that, it could cause some design things. 

Just a thought though.  thanks for the feedback.  :-)