#1 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:06 PM

iBlogPro is a clean and light WordPress theme that comes with an “Apple” style design inspired by the main Apple/Mac websites. Although not identical, it has the same basic feel and similar looking design elements like the navigation bar, tabs and other custom sections.

iBlogPro not only comes with a great look but it has been jam-packed with custom sections. This theme is stand-alone and has all the features from DMS, as well as a few more. iBlogPro is the perfect way to give your website a look that is highly professional and clean.

iBlogPro Custom Sections

iSlider
A slick content-width slider to showcase your important content that can be added anywhere on any page. The slider comes loaded with useful options that are a breeze to customize.
islider

iTabs
This section provides very simple, clean-looking tabs. These tabs turn into accordion-collapsible content panels on mobile devices.
itabs

iHeader
A highly configurable responsive section with navigation, social links and logo area. Easily choose the WordPress menu you want to display, upload your own logo and choose whether or not to exclude the social icons in the options panel.
iheader

iSubheader
A dynamic page header area that supports dynamic and custom title, sub navigation and call to action.
isubheader

iBlog
iBlog allows you to display your latest blog entries with thumbnail, excerpt, title, date and “Read More” link. This section is minimal and extremely focused on the content.
iblog

iChart
iChart allows you to create amazing HTML5 charts easily and visualize your data in a slick way. Animated and customizable
ichart1

iShoutBox
iShoutBox is a simple dismissible alert box that helps you improve the effectiveness of your website. Create alerts that show the right message at the right time to your website visitors.
ishoutbox

iFooter
This section displays breadcrumbs with an icon that can be customized in the options panel. iFooter also allows you to display 4 different WordPress menus and custom copyright text.
ifooter

The post iBlogPro appeared first on PageLines.

View the full article
  • dawsonbarber and Dighs1973 like this

#2 barkingsheltie

barkingsheltie

Advanced Member

• Members

• 81 posts
  • LocationThousand Tokes
  • Framework Version:DMS 0.9.6

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:51 PM

I have business account - if I had developer's account, I see that comes with photoshop files. Would that include the main menu items? 

If one wanted to look a little less like Apple (not that the site isn't sharp), I would need to change the look of the iheader. 

#3 jmad

jmad

Advocate

• Members

• 964 posts
  • LocationCentral Florida
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:08 PM

@barkingsheltie

I haven't played with this Theme yet but the PinsPro theme was really just core DMS with some VERY NICE extra sections and with some page background added to the site.  All the base DMS components were there and you could just swap them out.  I think in theory if you opted for one of these child themes but didn't use any of the theme's custom section you could have basically the Core DMS look.

The DMS team is doing a nice job with the sections and themes.  I'd still like to see more sections released as stand-alone rather then part of theme and there is the occasional glitch (that can be with any framework or theme).  It's becoming very easy to use DMS to build a variety of client sites that look very different from each other.  The DMS team has been responsive and helpful even when I've asked a nearly stupid question or repeated a question.