Pages not loading

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi All 

Discovered a problem on one of my pagelines frameworks sites today www.belmonthousestud.com .
The main page is functioning, however if I navigate to another page using the nav bar all that is viewable is the header. The pages aren't loading. No changes were made over the past few days, all plugins are up to date and I even tried swapping themes to see if that made a difference. 

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hello keithmagvacom

Yes i can see some pages (sub nav pages) appear to be working but top level nav pages do not. 

Could you go to PageLines > Site Settings > Advanced and enable the debug for us please whilst we investigate this for you

Thanks 

Posted · Report post

Hi Martin 

I have enabled the debug option. I also did a little test and have noticed when Action Map is activated I get the following error:

Warning: array_merge_() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/…./plugins/pagelines-action-map/pagelines-action-map.php on line 61

Invalid Set ID - check your set URL

The host investigated it this morning and advised that:

It appears that the plugins which you have installed called "Pagelines". When the 4 plugins Pagelines are enabled:

pagelines-action-map/
pagelines-customize/
pagelines-legacy-sections/
pagelines-sections/

The pages on your site do not work properly. But when we disable those the site starts loading properly.

I don't believe these are the problems as I disabled all and tested the site finding that the problem still existed.

Posted · Report post

Can you just confirm which version of Action-map you have installed? 

Posted · Report post

Hi Martin

Its version 1.8.1 that is installed (didn't even realise it was installed until I went trouble shooting earlier)

Posted · Report post

Thanks Martin

Have updated the plugin.  Still having issues with pages not loading, so will investigate some other plugins.

Keith

Posted · Report post

If you want to create an admin logon for your site and send the credentials to hello @ PageLines dot com along with a link to this topic we can jump on and take a look for you.