DMS 2 Update to v2.1 Error - Fatal error: Call to undefined function dms_suggest_plugin() in /home/queensbp/public_html/site/dms/functions.php on line 11

Question

Posted · Report post

Bit of confusion on version, and as I tried to update it failed and gave an error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function dms_suggest_plugin() in /home/PRIVATE/public_html/site/dms/functions.php on line 11

It state DMS 2 in theme area, but when I go to "PageLines License" area in WP Admin panel it says version 1.1.7.4. So what version do I have 1 or 2?

I just signed up for a PageLine's Club membership, but no instructions, for support, how to download the updates/plugins. Where is the guides or a simple email telling your paid subscribers how, what, and where?

Ok site thank God was backed up before the upgrade error, but would like to use the carousel plugin offered by PageLines ASAP for this project? Guide me, there is no direction here.... thank you....

AG

PS I still think it is a good tool but lacking in direction of helping the community, specially paid professionals such as myself. 

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I wanted to add, "VIP Support" what is the exactly?

Because it does not feel like VIP.

Sorry being so critical but when you have a project and started to use a framework that was paid for you expect some better form of support, even in a forum.

Posted · Report post

Your original post would have been at 4am on a Sunday morning here.
We have limited support on the weekend and very limited on Sunday mornings ;)
1.1.7.4 is not a public release
Maybe you downloaded it from GitHub a few months ago?
Latest stable is 1.1.8 for dms1 and 2.1.1 for dms2
It's hard to tell what version exactly you have without a URL to the site
Simon

Posted · Report post

Simon_P please understand my situation.

How can I send the URL of the site privately?

Posted · Report post

You can either add it to you profile to the private support URL field or private message it to me and I'll add it to the private moderator notes

Posted · Report post

Well could not find the area to post my link privately in support, what every. So sent it to you directly

Posted · Report post

Yea got the URL and added it to the moderator notes.

Here is a screenshot of the private url feature btw, incase you want to update it later. You already have a url there btw.

https://cloudup.com/cxF-eAFLP4z

OK back to the site in question, I clicked your link and that site is not PageLines DMS, or WordPress. It looks like Joomla to me.

Are you sure the URL is right?

Posted · Report post

What is the link to that location where I can input the URL privately.

I still do not know where it goes. The screen shot did not show that location. Forum, or the PageLines main site?

There are two location where I can imput my profile. Phage Lines and Forum.

Just put "/site" at the end of .org and that is the site. It is not public yet and will be tomorrow on Monday. I may of not put the /site at the end of the URL

Posted · Report post

The profile link is here in the forums.

No matter how I format that URL you sent me, I get redirected to a 2nd site on a different domain, a medical site.