Jump to content

- - - - -

Custom section question


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 schusterchiro



  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS2
  • Country: Country Flag

Posted 26 June 2014 - 12:30 AM

What is the type of section called under the heading "Drag and Drop Web Design for Word Press"? It is on the PageLines homepage. http://www.pagelines.com It is the two boxes where an image pops up when you place the cursor over the image.





#2 Martin Davies

Martin Davies


  • Members

  • 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest
  • Country: Country Flag

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:32 AM

Hello Marcus 


This is a custom section and not available in the DMS sections. 


There is a similar third party product on the store Called 'Out Of the Mediabox' http://www.pagelines...f-the-mediabox/


You can see a demo of this here http://pagelines.kyl...f-the-mediabox/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: section