• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Members

• 5 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:00 PM

PinsPro is a Pinterest-inspired drag & drop theme from PageLines. It is stand-alone and has all the features from DMS, as well as a few more.

The premium theme has a responsive design and auto stacking layout so it looks great on any device and screen size. It has infinite scroll, with posts loading automatically when you reach the bottom of the page.

PinsPro Custom Sections

Scroll Slider
A scrollable slider to showcase your important content that can be added anywhere on any page. The slider comes loaded with lots of useful options that are easy to customize making adding buttons or changing the slide order a breeze.
scrollslider

PostPins
PostPins allows you to choose between lazy loading posts or allowing your visitors to grab posts via a button. It is 100% responsive and uses the Masonry framework to dynamically arrange the Pins.
postpins

PinBlog
PinBlog allows you to display your latest posts in style with social, like and comments buttons allowing your visitors to share your posts easily.
pinblog

PinFooter
This section allows you to display 3 different WordPress menus, include a short excerpt about your website, customize copyright text and show your own logo.
pinfooter

The post PinsPro appeared first on PageLines.

View the full article
  • Dighs1973 likes this

#2 Freditor

Freditor

• Members

• 1 posts
  • Framework Version:?

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:54 AM

Can anyone tell me how to change the size of the scroll slider? And how to get the posts to open in a new window like the Pins demo?

#3 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:26 PM

could you create a new topic for this in the support forum and we can take a look for you. 

#4 jeffsarge

jeffsarge

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:08 PM

I have Pagelines Framework.  Is there an upgrade path to DMS so that I can use the Pins Pro theme?

Thanks,

Jeff

#5 smartini

smartini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:03 AM

We purchased this one and love it.

One bug (or missing feature maybe?): you can't click on an authors name to sort specific postings. This is one of the very first things everybody tries to do.

If this is not a bug, could you please add this functionality to the next update?

Thanks,

Stefan

#6 quintinm

quintinm

• Members

• 201 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS2

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:16 AM

@admin, i am playing with the theme now and it is pretty cool.

I have a question about how to reduce the width of the area the pins are displayed in, say 50% of the website area width so i can add a textbox to the right or left.

I have tried to narrow it to 6/12 but it just makes the pins narrow.

I have tried to reduce the number of pins in the dropdown, but that doesn't seem to help either.

How can i have 3 pins on the left and a text block or PLnext box on the right?

Is this possible?

Thank you.