• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ryanorr

ryanorr

• Members

• 7 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS 2

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:11 PM

Hi, I am curious is anyone has had experience getting a suggestions box to display outside of the RevSlider window.    I have a textbox that uses ajax to display a list of options that meet the search criteria.  I have tried all types of z-index customizations and cannot figure out why it will not work.  I thought I would ask if anyone had any experience with this.  I am using the latest DMS 2 version.   Thanks for any help.

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17618 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:05 AM

Hi,

I am not sure what you're referring to. However, we do not provide support to user created code, if this is what you're referring to.

#3 ryanorr

ryanorr

• Members

• 7 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:44 AM

Thanks for your reply.  I am sorry I was not very clear.  I have attached a screenshot showing what I am trying to accomplish.  The results are hiding behind the revslider currently instead of over it.    Do you have any recommendations of a designer that could do this?

Attached Files

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17618 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:57 AM

That is likely a z-index issue, if you provide a link, I can take a look for you.

#5 ryanorr

ryanorr

• Members

• 7 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:22 PM

The url is http://www04.idxnow....ciere/index.php     I have tried tons of z-index options and combinations but am not getting anywhere.

#6 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17618 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:23 AM

Yeah, I can't see where to change it either. Therefore, you're going to need to contact the developer of the plugin or code you're using for that form and ask them for assistance.