Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

RevSlider displaying suggestions outside of window

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, I am curious is anyone has had experience getting a suggestions box to display outside of the RevSlider window.    I have a textbox that uses ajax to display a list of options that meet the search criteria.  I have tried all types of z-index customizations and cannot figure out why it will not work.  I thought I would ask if anyone had any experience with this.  I am using the latest DMS 2 version.   Thanks for any help.

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I am not sure what you're referring to. However, we do not provide support to user created code, if this is what you're referring to.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for your reply.  I am sorry I was not very clear.  I have attached a screenshot showing what I am trying to accomplish.  The results are hiding behind the revslider currently instead of over it.    Do you have any recommendations of a designer that could do this?

Posted · Report post

That is likely a z-index issue, if you provide a link, I can take a look for you.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, I can't see where to change it either. Therefore, you're going to need to contact the developer of the plugin or code you're using for that form and ask them for assistance.