• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 historybanter

historybanter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Framework Version:pagelines pro

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:28 PM

Is there any way to double the width of the first/ most recent pin in the Postpins theme? I would like the rest of the pins to remain the same. So while the pins would be five across on every other line, on the first line it would be the double-width first pin and three pins to its right. Alternately, perhaps there is a way to add a highlight/ feature box to the pins section and have the pins settle around it. The front page of the website zergnet.com has an example of what I am trying to accomplish. 

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17977 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:11 AM

Hi,

Unfortunately, this is not possible. In order to achieve this you would need to customize the sections default code, which is something we do not provide support for. You're free to attempt this yourself or you can contact one of the developers here and see if they're able to assist.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• batman likes this

#3 historybanter

historybanter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Framework Version:pagelines pro

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:06 AM

Thanks. I thought it may be a simple first-of-type {width: 450} type thing, but I guess it's more complicated than I thought. I appreciate the help.

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17977 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:09 AM

Yeah you can't just use that, as you will need to then set the width for all remaining pins, otherwise it will just throw off the styling and layout for all those that come after the first pin.