Photo
- - - - -

NavBar and Ubermenu

navbar navclassic ubermenu

Best Answer Danny , 08 June 2014 - 11:47 AM

HI,

Unfortunately, the NavBar only supports 2 levels and no more. To get UberMenu to work with PageLines Framework, if I remember correctly you have to enable an option or two in the UberMenu configuration options. For further assistance, I would recommend you contact the developer of the plugin.

Alternatively you could just upgrade to DMS and use the free UberMenu section in our store, developed by the UberMenu creator.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AaronS

AaronS

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:33 PM

I'm trying to get Ubermenu to work on

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

and from what I've read its incompatible with NavBar. I can, however, get it to work with the Simple Nav, but that only shows up in the footer of my page (its disabled currently). I need help finding a solution that would allow Ubermenu to run as my main site navigation and haven't been able to figure it out. From what I can find online this will require me use Nav Classic, and I'm not sure if that's possible in Pagelines.

#2 AaronS

AaronS

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:23 PM

Alternatively, if I could get NavBar to allow 3 levels instead of 2, this would solve my problem. Any help is greatly appreciated.

#3 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16952 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:47 AM   Best Answer

HI,

Unfortunately, the NavBar only supports 2 levels and no more. To get UberMenu to work with PageLines Framework, if I remember correctly you have to enable an option or two in the UberMenu configuration options. For further assistance, I would recommend you contact the developer of the plugin.

Alternatively you could just upgrade to DMS and use the free UberMenu section in our store, developed by the UberMenu creator.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: navbar, navclassic, ubermenu