Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DMS 2 Fire lazyload after modal loaded

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi guys,

I need I little bit of help to solve a jquery problem.

I load a vimeo iframe inside a modal.

I'm using lazyloadxt to lazyload videos and it works quite well but only on page scroll.

So when I click on the button and load the modal it doesn't load the video until I scoll the page.

I see trough bootstrap documentation ( http://getbootstrap.com/javascript/#modals ) that it should be possible to fire an action right after the modal is shown so I've trued something like

$('#myModal').on('shown.bs.modal', function (e) {
  $(".lazy").lazyloadXT();
})

but it isn't working.

Searching also trough the lazyload documentation ( https://github.com/ressio/lazy-load-xt ) I've tried 
$.lazyLoadXT.updateEvent = 'shown.bs.modal';

with no luck

Any suggestion?
Thanks

Carlo

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Carlo,

Unfortunately, we can not provide support for third part scripts or code. You will need to ask this question elsewhere such as Stack Overflow.

Posted · Report post

I understand but I thought bootstrap was quite an strong embedded elemnt of pagelines DMS... and I'm trying to take advantage of all dms features before fall upon every other resource. 

Posted · Report post

Yeah Bootstrap is an important part of DMS, but you need to be aware that DMS uses a heavily customized version of Bootstrap 2.x not Bootstrap 3.x. Also, we can not provide support to bootstrap code, you're trying to alter the way a modal appears, modals are Bootstrap code, which we can not provide support for.