Photo
- - - - -

Getting rid of White Space after an FB Like Button

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 theterribletwos

theterribletwos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:27 AM

I just installed the FB like button and it's creating a bunch of white space between the posts, do you have any idea how to get rid of that? I can't seem to figure it out with firebug. Here is the website www.theterribletwos.com.

#2 activeappl

activeappl

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:14 AM

It is in the Facebook Like iframe, the height is set to 250px. `` Decrease the height and you'll be good.

#3 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:47 PM

I like Ryan's answer... does that fix?

#4 theterribletwos

theterribletwos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:38 PM

So....I tried two different things with the code you suggested. I inputed it directly into the Custom CSS and changed the height. It didn't seem to change anything. Also, I used the code in the Custom CSS section of the actual widget itself, and that made a change, but it added a weird character, rather than altering the height of the iframe. Not sure, where to go from here. Any thoughts?

#5 theterribletwos

theterribletwos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:46 PM

Scratch that, I fiddled around with the widget's CSS and I think I figured it out. I simply added this code into its Custom CSS box "height: 50px" and it changed the iframe height. It seems a bit too simple, but so far it looks how I want it to and the functionality seems to work.