Spacing and content background color suddenly broken

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 chelsealil

chelsealil

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:18 PM

I have been struggling to get my webshop up and running with Jigoshop. I thought I finally had it how I wanted, but then other parts of my blog started to break. Currently, the image spacing is off on the front page, and I can't get the content background color to show up, which makes parts of the blog and shop unusable. 

I don't think I changed anything that would cause this, but I welcome any suggestions!

-C

www.innatthecrossroads.com

#2 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:48 PM

I don't think I changed anything that would cause this, but I welcome any suggestions!

-C

www.innatthecrossroads.com

Have you changed any of your Custom CSS or added any Custom CSS? Try removing all your Custom CSS and see if this helps. You can try adding it back piece by piece to identify what might have changed the layout. 

Try disabling all your non-PageLines plugins to see if anything is conflicting. Try re-enabling them one by one if you do see a positive result. this will help you identify the possible culprit. 

#3 chelsealil

chelsealil

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:40 PM

Thanks for the advice- I don't ever play with the CSS, for fear of breaking my site. :)

It seems that the Jigoshop plugin itself is the culprit, so I may give up and try a different ecommerce plugin altogether. Sheesh.

#4 batman

batman

Bat Learning

• Members

• 2162 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:11 PM

Hi @

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

You can use WooCommerce

You take a look to the DMS demo, this use it.

#5 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16978 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:53 AM

If you're using PageLines Framework and JigoShop, you need to use this plugin too, which adds compatibility - 

If that doesn't work, then you will likely want to use WooCommerce. However, PageLines Framework is considered a legacy theme and I would highly recommend switch to DMS and using WooCommerce.