DMS 1 import custom template dms1

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello, I made a custom template for a website. I exported that template but now can not get it to work on the new site.

I installed DMS1 and tried import, but does not seem to work. Are there any instructions how to export and import a DMS1 custom template. I looked at the general instruction in the documentation Thanks~

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

HI,

I have just this moment created a template on the free version of DMS from WordPress.org. I then proceed to export this simple template from DMS 1.x and then imported it without any issue to DMS 2.x, I then selected the template from the template window and it loaded without any issue.

Therefore, can you go into greater detail what you mean by can not get it to work.

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny, I just need to know how to import it. I exported it fine it seemed. When I selected it as a template error. So I installed DMS1 and them tried to import and it came up asking what import plugin I needed??? Anyways I just need to know how to import the template I exported from a completed website. Thanks!!!

Posted · Report post

The import for DMS is in the DMS editor on the frontend of your site, the same place where you clicked export ;)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thank you Messer that worked!!!