• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Karmatose

Karmatose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:40 AM

Hi all, apologies if this is a duplicate post, I did a fair bit of searching before posting.

My first Pagelines site is up and semi-happily ticking along, but when testing on my Pad (Samsung G3, Android, chrome browser) the menu only loads correctly with Landscape rotation - when rotated portrait-wise the page options disappear, and only a button reading "menu" displays. Clicking on this button does nothing, and I'm at my wits end trying to figure out how to fix it.

If anyone could offer some advice I'd greatly appreciate it, I'd prefer not to have to swap the navbar out for a lower-quality one that functions, the Pagelines one looks great I'm just struggling to get it working completely.

the website link is www.zeronoodles.co.nz, it's password protected for now until it goes live; Harliwich21 should get you in as of 22/05/14 :-)

Cheers!

Dean

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17945 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:57 AM

Hi Dean,

Firstly, you're using a very old version of DMS, we do not provide assistance to users who are using out of date products.

Secondary, your issue is related to your navigation being at the bottom of your page, if you move it to the top your issue is resolved. I have reported this to our tracker, but I am not sure if our developers will see this as a bug. As navigation is usually at the top of a users website.

You could replace the NavBar with the SimpleNav section.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pad, tablet, smart phone, navbar, rotation, orientation