• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Debbie

Debbie

• Members

• 8 posts
  • Framework Version:dms1.1.4

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:57 PM

Hi, I am using Pagelines 1.1.4. Wordpress 3.9 and Jigoshop.

My revised new site has not been launched yet. Working on it on my computer. GoDaddy is host.

My problem: On the product page and check out page... the physical size of the "quantity BOX" is too small to see the number in it.  I have increased my global font size as test to 22. But the size of the box does not get bigger. My customers cannot see how many products they are ordering.

I talked with Jigoshop and Child Theme developer (Details Theme) and they are telling me it is an issue with Pagelines.

I am new to this, so thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

Debbie

#2 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:54 PM

Hello @

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

could we have a link to the page please?

#3 Debbie

Debbie

• Members

• 8 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:06 PM

Hi Martin,

The site is not online yet, will be in one to two weeks. So I might have to wait till then to work on this issue. Then you can see it.

I received an email from Jigoshop saying they think it is a styling issue, compatability issue with Jigoshop.  I am using your "DETAILS" Theme. They recommended that I try changing my theme to Twenty Fourteen and see if that cured the problem.

However, I have never changed themes and am afraid it will jack up all the work I have put into the site pages in DMS.  What is your opinion about this?

If you change a theme, and it does mess things up, can you go back to the original theme to get it put back in original form?

I did upgrade to Pagelines 1.1.8.

Thank you for your advise,

Debbie

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17646 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:46 AM

I am not entirely sure what you mean by Details theme, what is that, as PageLines have never developed a theme called Details ?

#5 Debbie

Debbie

• Members

• 8 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:01 PM

Hi Danny,  I purchased it from the Pagelines Themes in 2013, it is by James Giroux.

Do you think I should do a test and change themes to Twenty Fourteen or Sophistique? 

Will changing themes change all my pages, mega menu, and look of my sit that I have designed by using sections, etc.. in DMS?

And if it does, can you just go back to your original theme and get everything back as I see it now?

Thank you!

Debbie

#6 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17646 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:43 AM

If you switch themes, it shouldn't cause any issue, so if you can switch and see if the issue is on TwentyFourteen too, if it is then the issue is related to JigoShop. If it doesn't persist, then the problem is related to either the theme or PageLines Framework.

So if you the issue persists, can you provide a screenshot so we can see the problem and try and recreate it.

#7 Debbie

Debbie

• Members

• 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:01 PM

Thank you Danny,

I will give that a try.

I appreciate you suggestion.

Debbie

#8 greenfly

greenfly