projects lud

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 202 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:59 AM

Dear Bestrag, Projects Lud looks great and I can see a few places where it will be very useful for me. There is one little issue however that's holding me back from making the purchase: When a lightbox is triggered (e.g. in Default Master Template) I cannot see a "Close" button or X. Can this be activated in controls or settings? I always get confused when it's not clear how to close something. Of course clicking outside of the box does close it, but a button would be very helpful. Thanks for your advice, and for putting together this plugin! Your faithfully, Jan.

P.S.: (I hope your site will be up again soon - fortunately I'd bookmarked the Projects Lud demo and from the bookmarks I can access it - unless that's all somehow in local cache...)

#2 bestrag

bestrag

• Members

• 245 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:06 PM

Hello, Jan.

I will add this in 24 hours. I'm preparing update, it will be included.

Regards,

Bestrag

#3 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 202 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:17 PM

Dear Bestrag, perfect! Will the upgrade make Projects Lud filterable, too? That would be great, and very useful. I have used Nick Haskin's "Projects" (http://projects-part...nickhaskins.co/) and Ellen Moore's "Filtering" (http://www.pagelines.com/shop/sections/filtering/ - the demo does not seem to work, just as the Projects Lud demo doesn't). Their beauty lies in the elegantly sliding masonryish-isotopeish filtering function. They do not have the lightbox feature, so your new plugin is a great addition anyway. But if it could filter... Thanks for your work and care. Yours faithfully, Jan.

#4 bestrag

bestrag

• Members

• 245 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:53 AM

Hello, Jan.

Close button is added with latest update (ver. 1.4.1).

Filtering is not in this update. I've added it to features wishlist.

Regards,

Bestrag

#5 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 202 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:32 AM

Dear Bestrag, much appreciated. I understand the addition of filtering will be a much bigger job. It will make make this section truly powerful when it arrives! Do you think it's possible this side of Christmas? Yours gratefully, Jan.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Projects LUD, projects lud