Projects LUD Projects Lud - lightbox closing button

Question

Posted · Report post

Dear Bestrag, Projects Lud looks great and I can see a few places where it will be very useful for me. There is one little issue however that's holding me back from making the purchase: When a lightbox is triggered (e.g. in Default Master Template) I cannot see a "Close" button or X. Can this be activated in controls or settings? I always get confused when it's not clear how to close something. Of course clicking outside of the box does close it, but a button would be very helpful. Thanks for your advice, and for putting together this plugin! Your faithfully, Jan.

P.S.: (I hope your site will be up again soon - fortunately I'd bookmarked the Projects Lud demo and from the bookmarks I can access it - unless that's all somehow in local cache...)

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hello, Jan.

I will add this in 24 hours. I'm preparing update, it will be included.

Regards,

Bestrag

Posted · Report post

Dear Bestrag, perfect! Will the upgrade make Projects Lud filterable, too? That would be great, and very useful. I have used Nick Haskin's "Projects" (http://projects-part-deux.nickhaskins.co/) and Ellen Moore's "Filtering" (http://www.pagelines.com/shop/sections/filtering/ - the demo does not seem to work, just as the Projects Lud demo doesn't). Their beauty lies in the elegantly sliding masonryish-isotopeish filtering function. They do not have the lightbox feature, so your new plugin is a great addition anyway. But if it could filter... Thanks for your work and care. Yours faithfully, Jan.

Posted · Report post

Hello, Jan.

Close button is added with latest update (ver. 1.4.1).

Filtering is not in this update. I've added it to features wishlist.

Regards,

Bestrag

Posted · Report post

Dear Bestrag, much appreciated. I understand the addition of filtering will be a much bigger job. It will make make this section truly powerful when it arrives! Do you think it's possible this side of Christmas? Yours gratefully, Jan.