Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Platform Pro Soapbox Link Issue

Question

Posted · Report post

I am trying to add soapboxes to my website. Even though I add text for the soapbox link, it continues to show "Link 1." I have seen it change to the text I've added, only to change back to show "Link 1." How can I address this issue?

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

you would check by logging into your account and checking the changelog of the product in your account. We are working on an update system. Those four boxes you are talking about are not soapboxes, they are a feature of the magazine style layout in the blog.

Posted · Report post

How do I check that? I only downloaded it a few days ago. How are we made aware of upgrades to the software. Additionally, I am still trying to get my website to look something like the fixed width magazine layout example that I saw. It looks as though there are two blog posts and then underneath them appears to be four soapboxes that say continue reading underneath them. Are those soapboxes are something else? If they are soapboxes, then how does one add "Continue reading" and an arrow in blue that way? Thank you.

Posted · Report post

We are aware of this issue, which only happens on the blog page and are addressing it.

Posted · Report post

Thank you for your response. It was driving me nuts. I thought I was doing something wrong.

Posted · Report post

Should have been fixed in 1.1.3.. Which version are you on?