Photo

Platform Pro Soapbox Link Issue

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 togorman

togorman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:49 PM

I am trying to add soapboxes to my website. Even though I add text for the soapbox link, it continues to show "Link 1." I have seen it change to the text I've added, only to change back to show "Link 1." How can I address this issue?

#2 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:27 PM

We are aware of this issue, which only happens on the blog page and are addressing it.

#3 togorman

togorman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:22 AM

Thank you for your response. It was driving me nuts. I thought I was doing something wrong.

#4 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:03 AM

Should have been fixed in 1.1.3.. Which version are you on?

#5 togorman

togorman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:17 PM

How do I check that? I only downloaded it a few days ago. How are we made aware of upgrades to the software. Additionally, I am still trying to get my website to look something like the fixed width magazine layout example that I saw. It looks as though there are two blog posts and then underneath them appears to be four soapboxes that say continue reading underneath them. Are those soapboxes are something else? If they are soapboxes, then how does one add "Continue reading" and an arrow in blue that way? Thank you.

#6 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:48 PM

you would check by logging into your account and checking the changelog of the product in your account. We are working on an update system. Those four boxes you are talking about are not soapboxes, they are a feature of the magazine style layout in the blog.