DMS 2 How to convert Framework plugin to a DMS plugin

Question

Posted · Report post

Any pointers or guides to help me convert my old Pagelines Framework plugins and sections to DMS ready? I'd like to start selling in the Pagelines store again. 

Thanks!

- Dave

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi @davemoppert 

Great news - are you part of the dev community still?

Posted · Report post

Yeah - (Im pretty sure) I am still part of the dev community (I got the Pagelines Developer badge under my picture) - although right around when DMS came out I took the back seat, became passively interested and removed myself from receiving any notifications cause the switch made a lot of people angry and the boards turned into a place to complain an bicker rather than a productive place where we could communicate with one another about all the good stuff going on. 

It seems (and I am crossing my fingers) that the war is over - and I want to get re-aquanted with the dev community and start producing some plugins that can be sold in the store - but would love some guidance on how to get started. Any links, tutorials, advise, etc are welcome. 

Thanks,

- Dave

Posted · Report post

Yeah - (Im pretty sure) I am still part of the dev community (I got the Pagelines Developer badge under my picture) - although right around when DMS came out I took the back seat, became passively interested and removed myself from receiving any notifications cause the switch made a lot of people angry and the boards turned into a place to complain an bicker rather than a productive place where we could communicate with one another about all the good stuff going on. 

It seems (and I am crossing my fingers) that the war is over - and I want to get re-aquanted with the dev community and start producing some plugins that can be sold in the store - but would love some guidance on how to get started. Any links, tutorials, advise, etc are welcome. 

Thanks,

- Dave

Posted · Report post

Thanks,

- Dave

Do you have skype? If so PM me/danny/stefan your username and we'll add you to the group.