DMS 2 Woocommerce Returning Blank Shop

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi All,

Can anyone help me please.  I have installed Wordpress, DMS2, Woocommerce, Woocommerce for Pagelines, populated my products.  All well.

When I went to check the site the pages shop, cart, checkout, account are empty.  When I try and visit the site I am getting a blank page, nothing, not even the theme itself.

I have tried re-installing then plugins, theme but nothing.

All of my products etc are okay so that's one thing.

I have tried to recreate the pages but I can get anything at all on the site (probably something I have done).

I have read and read as many threads as I can find but I can't seem to solve the issue.

Thanks for any help you may have for me.

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

HI,

Are you using PageLines Framework or DMS ?

If you're using DMS, there is no need for the WooCommerce for PageLines plugin, that plugin is only used for PageLines Framework. DMS works with WooCommerce out of the box. Therefore, disable the plugin and see if this resolves your issue.

If it doesn't please provide a link to the site in question and make sure DMS debug mode is active ~ DMS Toolbar > Settings > Advanced.

Posted · Report post

Danny,

Thanks.  As soon as I de-activated the WooCommerce for Pagline plugin it all worked!!!!  I lost a nights sleep, ha!!!!  I will know for next time.

Thank you!!

Posted · Report post

Thanks for letting us know :)